- The Church resolves that the Mission Statement of the Evangelism Ministry is as follows:
To build a community of believers committed to ministering to the total needs of people and localities that will encounter us – by sharing the good news of Christ with all and sundry in Ikeja and environs, and in other locations around the world as directed by the Holy Spirit.
- The Church resolves that these are the Objectives of the Evangelism Ministry:
- To increase total Church membership of FBC, Ikeja from 700 to 2,500 by 2008.
- To equip Church members for personal and corporate evangelism in their homes, neighborhoods and places of work (i.e. anywhere, anytime).
- To support the growth of House Fellowship Groups into mini-preaching stations.
- To support the Mission Board in planting at least 3 preaching stations per annum from 2007 onwards.
- To support the Mission Board in speeding up the viability of planted churches (e.g. in Batonu Mission Fields) such that all planted churches are organized on schedule and 1 preaching station is organized every other year in Batonu from 2008 onward.